WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF CODERED FOR THE DENNIS WATER DISTRICT
CodeRed is an emergency notification system also known as Reverse 911. It will be used by the District to send critical communications across the entire Town or to targeted areas.
SYSTEM ACTIVATION: The District is a partner with the Town of Dennis in using CodeRed so you may receive calls from either entity for emergencies, water quality issues such as a "boil water order", a water main break, a missing persons alert or severe weather information. It is not the District's intention to activate the calling system unless there is a compelling urgency.
CALLER ID: When you see 866-419-5000 displayed, you will know the call is from us activating the CodeRed system. If you would like to hear the last message delivered to your phone, simply dial the number back.
PRIVACY: Your contact information remains private and will only be used for community notifications.
JOIN OUR DATABASE: The phone numbers and information collected for the our database comes from several different public sources which means it is not perfect. We urge customers to verify and update their information in the system. At your option, your contact information can also include other points of contact such as cell phone numbers, email addresses and text messaging. Your contact information is the same for the Town of Dennis and the Dennis Water District.
HOW DO I VERIFY AND UPDATE MY CONTACT INFORMATION: There are several ways. Please select the option most convenient for you.
- Download a customer information form by clicking here and fax to 508-398-6799 or mail to PO Box 2000, S Dennis, MA 02660
- Call the District office at 508-398-3351 and we can update it for you
- Go directly to the database by clicking on the logo
You can provide the following information:
Name, Address, Home Phone, Cell Phone, Text Messaging, and Email Address
- Continue to the map section (like Map Quest) and verify the location of your property.
- If the "balloon" or "pin" is not correct, please move it to a more accurate location.
- Send yourself a "test" call.
- Submit your request and the system will now be updated with your information.
NOTE: You can change your contact information at any time.
UNSUBSCRIBE: If you do not want to receive reverse 911 calls from our CodeRED program, please complete the DO NOT CALL form and mail the original with your signature to:
Dennis Police Department
Attn: Patrol Commander
90 Bob Crowell Road
South Dennis MA 02660
Click Here for Form.