In light of the Governor's Phased-in Re-Opening guidance, the District's main office has now re-opened with precautions and restrictions. These restrictions are familiar to all of us. In addition, the office has been modified to include plexiglass barriers at the counter to provide a level of protection between visitors and staff while in person. Additional cleaning of frequently touched surfaces is also being done during the day. To enter the office at 80 Old Bass River Road the following apply:
- Masks or face coverings must be worn.
- No more than two people may occupy the visitors space at the counter when in the office.
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet when visiting the office at the counter.
- Cash is accepted, if placed in an envelope. Please include a remittance slip or provide the name, property address and the account number separately. If exact change is not provided, a full credit of the cash received will be applied to your account. No refunds will be issued.
- If you are not comfortable entering the office space and would like someone to come to your car, please call the office at 508-398-3351 from the parking lot and we will be happy to assist.
If you have any questions regarding installation or repairs, please call 508-398-3351 or email [email protected].
We appreciate your patience with us as we take these steps to return to a greater level of service.