The District office is open under the following precautions and restrictions. These restrictions are familiar to all of us. Please note that the office will close to foot-traffic at 3:45 to allow staff adequate time to clean before the end of the work day. We are asking that you adhere to the following protocols until further notice.
- Masks are Mandatory when entering the District office.
- Only one customer is allowed in the office at a time. This applies even if you are from the same household.
- Cash payments will be accepted, but no change will be provided. The entire payment will be applied to your account.
- We are no longer stamping bills or statements as “Paid”. Your cancelled check wills serve as your receipt.
- We are imploring people not to visit in the office. We are here to help our customers in everyway we can. We absolutely encourage our customers to call, email or fax our office with any questions or concerns you may have about your water bill or water service in general.